Ableism is having to do evaluations that are worth 45% of your grade on Skype while you have severe social anxiety/phone phobia and heavy brain fog.
whipcreamlovee’s 2nd giveaway~!!
to celebrate over 100+ sales at my shop I’m doing another giveaway, this time there will be 2 WINNERS~!
ENDS JUNE 30TH, 2013
- You can only reblog for your chance to win
- You must be following me (I will check)
- Can only reblog twice a day.
- Likes don’t count.
- No cheating by using extra accounts to reblog
- If winner doesn’t reply back within 24 hours then another winner will be chosen
- Winner will be chosen by random.org
- Good luck~!! <3<3<3
The Free Goodies~! <3 <3
- bodyline jsk yellow/pink sz L
- japanese maid costume sz XS/S w/ matching hair bow
- handmade pink tutu sz M
- charlotte russe neon pink pencil skirt sz M
- charlotte russe neon lilac skinny jeans sz 6/8 (small fit)
- forever 21 floral headband
- forever 21 pearl kitty ears headband
- skeleton bones tights
- my melody watch
- big pink flower headband
- wet seal black floral skirt sz XS/S
- h&m pink/black polka dot top sz S/M
- dreamv yumetenbo pink/back polka dot dress sz L/XL
- forever 21 black and gold glitter short skirt sz S/M
- pink purse with silver chain
- hello kitty face masks
- millennium snow vol 1 manga
- japanese cinnamaroll coloring book
- japanese magical girl coloring book
have fun reblogging~!
why does everything cost money
even toilet paper. especially toilet paper.
ALL RIGHT, I’m tired of trying to sell this.
LET’S DO A RANDOM GIVEAWAY YAAAAAAAY.
I bought a new tablet to replace my old Wacom BAMBOO FUN (CTE-650) tablet (because I thought I had lost the pen and jumped the gun, thereby buying a new one for no reason, yay~! My malfunctioning mind is to your benefit!)
I will include the tablet drivers CD, the pen, the mouse, and the little software bundle it came with that has Photoshop Elements and some other photo-editing software (Corel Draw or something?)
DEADLINE WILL BE 31 MAY, 2013 at MIDNIGHT!
HERE ARE THE RULES:
- Likes will not count!
- Reblog up to 5 times—but don’t be that guy who spams your followers, please.
- I will use a number generator the night of 31st May/ morning of 1st June—AT THE DEADLINE
- The winner will have 24 hours to respond with his/her address or else another winner will be chosen.
- Oh look, since it’s a giveaway, FREE EXPEDITE SHIPPING.
- *I will ship overseas, yes, but it will not be expedited if you are not within the United States. This is not a punishment, merely a financial issue.
- You don’t have to be following me to be a participant! But, follows would be nice!
- *Note: Wacom’s site offers drivers for all of their tablets, for Linux, Mac, and Windows.
Well. Have at it.
today in headaches
So please stop sayng you have a “migraine” today when you have no idea how bad it is to just puke because you smelled a cigarette and your head couldn’t take it.
This is my first Tumblr post, hopefully just one of many more.
Will start updating regulary starting tomorrow, it’s super
late and I’m super tired bahh.
Love you all! (and check out my Youtube channel if you haven’t already hehe)
Can I be you? ;_;
Why Do Men Keep Putting Me in the Girlfriend-Zone?
You know how it is, right, ladies? You know a guy for a while. You hang out with him. You do fun things with him—play video games, watch movies, go hiking, go to concerts. You invite him to your parties. You listen to his problems. You do all this because you think he wants to be your friend.
But then, then comes the fateful moment where you find out that all this time, he’s only seen you as a potential girlfriend. And then if you turn him down, he may never speak to you again. This has happened to me time after time: I hit it off with a guy, and, for all that I’ve been burned in the past, I start to think that this one might actually care about me as a person. And then he asks me on a date.
I tell him how much I enjoy his company, how much I value his friendship. I tell him that I really want to be his friend and to continue hanging out with him and talking about our favorite books or exploring new restaurants or making fun of avant-garde theatre productions. But he rejects me. He doesn’t answer my calls or e-mails; if we’d been making plans to do something before this fateful incident, these plans mysteriously fail to materialize. (This is why I never did get around to seeing the Hunger Games movie. Not to name any names, but thanks a lot, Tom.) Later, when I run into him at social events, our conversations are awkward and lukewarm. This is because the moment we met, he put me in the girlfriend-zone, and now he can’t see me as friend material.
I must say that I find this really unfair. I mean, I’m a nice girl. I have a lot to offer as a friend, like not being a douchebag and stuff. But males just don’t want to be friends with nice girls like me. They can’t help it, I guess; it’s just how they’re wired, biologically. Evolution conditioned our male hominid ancestors to seek nice girls as mates and form friendship bonds only with the other dudes that they hunted mammoths with. It’s true—I know this because I studied hominids in my fifth-grade science class.
So what’s the answer? Should I take up mammoth-hunting in an attempt to appeal to the friendship centers of men’s primal lizardbrains? Should I keep making guy “friends” and then prevent them from making a move on me by subtly undermining their self-confidence? Should I just give up on those manipulative, game-playing, two-faced bastards once and for all? I don’t know. I mean, I’d really like to have a true friendship with a guy someday, but it’s so hard to trust and respect them when they never say what they mean—and you never know when you might be relegated to the girlfriend-zone.
instead of people saying, “have you tried —” or “you should try—” i’d like people to say “i’m so sorry you have to deal with this crap, it’s not fair and you have every right to be upset. is there anything i can do to help?”
that would help.